Greeting Cards: Entire collection of 25 cards
Stick Figure Fish
Many have trouble choosing which species they would like. Well now you don't have to! Collect the entire range of Stick Figure Fish greeting card designs.
Bring Stick Figure Fish Illustration natural history artwork to your everyday correspondence.
This includes one of each of the 23 individual folded stationery cards printed on recycled card stock. Each card is blank on the inside and includes a brown 100% Recycled envelope for mailing and a biodegradable 'cellophane' bag.
This would make a great gift for the fisherman, sailor, scientist or natural history enthusiast!
These cards also make great thank you cards for job interviews, or for university supervisors.
4.13" x 5.82"
105mm x 148mm (A6) when folded.
Brown. Made from 100% recycled paper.
Species Included in the pack:
- Barramundi, Lates calcarifer
- Deepbody Boarfish, Antigonia capros
- Spotted Wobbegong, Orectolobus maculatus
- Wahoo, Acanthocybium solandri
- Western Trout Minnow, Galaxias truttaceus hesperius
- Narrow-barred Spanish Mackerel, Scomberomorus commerson
- Speckled Peacock Bass, Cichla temensis
- Roosterfish, Nematistius pectoralis
- Humpback Anglerfish, Melanocetus johnsonii
- Green Turtle, Chelonia mydas
- Speartooth Shark, Glyphis glyphis
- Pink Snapper, Pagrus auratus
- Common Sawfish, Pristis pristis
- Ornate Spiny Lobster, Panulirus ornatus
- Giant Manta Ray, Manta birostris
- Whale Shark, Rhincodon typus
- Shark Mackerel, Grammatorcynus bicarinatus
- Rainbow Trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss
- Passionfruit Coral Trout, Plectropomus areolatus
- Marbled Ghostshark, Hydrolagus marmoratus
- Dugong (Sea Cow), Dugong dugon
- Barramundi Cod, Cromileptes altivelis
- Common Coral Trout, Plectropomus leopardus
- Albacore Tuna, Thunnus alalunga
- Shepherd’s Beaked Whale, Tasmacetus shepherdi
Note on postage: Unless you choose a registered or express postage option there will be no tracking or signature on delivery. International Airmail delivery times are quoted at 3-10 working days by Australia Post.
Print of original artwork by natural history artist Dr Lindsay Marshall.